Flower & Fruits
Trust is First
Why To Prefer OnlinePathPuja.Com for Yagya Puja Execution ?
We follow only Vedic Ritual Process for all Yagya-Puja.
The Purohits, performing Yagya/Puja/Jaap will be adhering to a strict food diet comprising only fruits and food eligible to be consumed during fasting. They will be eating grains or Anna Grahan would be initiated only once all the rituals are completed for the day. This ensures the Shuddh and Satvik puja process and maximum blessings of rituals.
According to Hindu scriptures if Jaap or Pooja is performed in the spiritual capital Kashi or Varanasi, the blessing is multiplied by over 1000 times. At online Path Puja, we perform these Jaap and Poojas in Varanasi exclusively to increase your divine blessings by over thousand times.
We execute Jaaps and Poojas based on Kashi Purohits who follow the Vedas and are the oldest existing civilization in the world.
We offer you the option to book a Pratinidhi or Representative in form of Priest/Pandit who performs all rituals on your behalf as a worshiper. This ensures you to make a symbolic presence at the same time also participating in the Yagna, Puja or Rituals.
Live Puja is one of the unique products of Online Path Puja. When you opt for the live telecast of your booked package, you delegate your rituals to a Vedic Pandit or Priest who performs it with devotion & purity but at the same time you have an option to witness Your Hawan-Pujan and participate as per your convenience.
Jaap or Puja requires full devotion and some prohibitions. Therefore, we would request you to avoid non-vegetarian food, alcohol and other prohibited things during the tenure of Jaap or Puja. It will ensure maximum blessings and benefits.
No one is perfect and there is always scope to learn. At Online Path Puja it’s our mission to give you a perfect experience. However, in case you have suggestions on how and where we can improve our services please feel free to write. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
SANTAAN GOPAL PUJA :
DEITY (आराध्य) : LORD KRISHNA
SANTAAN GOPAL PUJA PURPOSE :
Child happiness(संतान सुख ) ,To Get Child ( संतान प्राप्ति )
Progress (उन्नति )
AUSPICIOUS TIME FOR SANTAAN GOPAL :
Krishna Janmashtami / Ekadashi / Krishnapaksha Ashtami / Dwadashi / Thhursday / Poornima / Kartik Month.
AUSPICIOUS PLACE FOR SANTAAN GOPAL :
PUJA PLACE :
This Santaan Gopal Puja with be performed in World's Oldest Existing City & Capital of Hinduism - Kashi (Varanasi).
Below are more auspicious places for performing Santaan Gopal Puja in Kashi & Your Puja - Japa will be performed in Vedic way at either of these places.
Bindu Madhav / Gopal Temple / Kashi Kedar Khand / Tridev Mandir
Santan Gopal Puja
Santan Gopal & Lord Krishna
Santan Gopal is an infant or a divine toddler form of Lord Krishna, and he is supposed to be a very significant incarnation of Lord Mahavishnu. When we utter the word ‘Santan’ it refers to a ‘child’ or ‘toddler’, and Gopal is one of the numerous names of Lord Krishna. Hence, Santan Gopal is none other than a little cute baby Krishna and therefore Lord Krishna is referred to as Santan Gopal. As we all are aware, that Krishna is the favorite of every Hindu devotee and undoubtedly people worship him in the form of Ladoo Gopal too. Further, if we ponder deeply then we can get an insight to conclude that Santan Gopal is the benevolent Lord who recognizes the ache of being infertile, and hence, he for sure bestows upon the childless with good children along with longevity, good health, and many more, if prayed with faith and belief.
Who all should prefer doing the Santan Gopal Puja:
Bearing a child is the most special and auspicious phase in a married woman’s life. However, conceiving and waiting for the precious nine months is the most crucial and exciting phasing for any woman. But, somehow many women are unable to conceive and wait eagerly to achieve motherhood bliss soon after marriage, while some wait for years together for the divine blessings of the Lord to beget a child.
- Generally performed on behalf of the couples trying to beget a child out of a marriage, the couple who are childless and for them, this puja helps them as a boon as well blessings with a precious gift of a child.
- For issues related to offspring’s the Santan Gopal Puja" is considered to be a blessing in disguise.
- Many after conceiving have miscarriages as well face multiple complications during the course of pregnancy, and irrespective of being precarious begetting a child doesn’t happen.
- Those women who have been having frequent abortions and undergo great trauma/ pain.
- Those couples can go for this puja, whose children die mysteriously within a year of childbirth.
- Misfortunes are caused due to Santan Dosha which is indicated in the horoscope of couples, the malefic effects by the presence of evil planets in the 5th house of the horoscope of the husband or wife.
- Even couples who have got children perform the Santan Gopal puja, just to thank God for the blessings as well pray for their children to be smart, intelligent, knowledgeable, etc. like Lord Krishna.
What is Santan Gopal Puja-mantra? How it helps:
- The puja comprises of regular chanting of a specific mantra with ritualistic Sankalp-anushtan (vow) with name, nakshatra (star), gotra (descent), and the puja for Santan prapti (to beget a child), also aimed to wade off any possible obstacle in the process of begetting a child. The Santan Gopal mantra is dedicated to Lord Shri Krishna, who is the Lord who will be bestowing upon his blessings for a child.
- While the puja is being performed, the positive vibrations help overall, and the energies radiating from the mantra (hymn) will render the woman with peace within the body, mind, and soul. The would-be mother will generate positive energy, feel safe and all hurdles will fly past her.
- Further, the best part of the mantra is, it nourishes the pregnant woman’s womb well from any future complications. This Vedic Santan Gopal mantra radiates cosmic energies and enhances the pregnant woman with a perfect health cycle during pregnancy and delivery of the child.
- Any married woman undergoing frequent miscarriages should perform this puja for sure, and the Santan Gopal mantra is a very powerful chant that yields the desired results if done with due faith and dedication.
Benefits of Santan Gopal Puja:
- The puja sorts out all progeny linked issues and by the grace as well blessings of Lord Krishna those countering with these issues are bestowed & blessed with nice children.
- Families where the children are suffering from issues concerning studies, lack of concentration, and influence of malefic energy levels the Santan Gopal puja will sort all those issues.
- The Beads, Flowers, muhurt (time), and Jaap (counts) for Santan Gopal Mantra:
The Vedic mantras are very powerful invocation highly packed with great spiritual energy. There are precise guidelines as to how any mantra should be chanted, and when done so with utmost devotion, they can create definite positive vibrations which can bring peace and joy to the couples/ devotees.
- One should chant these mantras with utmost devotion along with their sankalp (vow) of begetting a child using the rosary beads of Tulsi mala (basil wooden beads).
- While meditating upon, and for the Santan Gopal Mantra puja one should use shweth/ peeth (white/ yellow) flowers
- The total number of recitation/ japa (counts) for the Santan Gopal Mantra is 51000 to 1,25,000 times, but it also depends on how the Vedic Brahmin advice or takes the sankalp for chants and puja. At times 2-5 priests or more may chant for better results of the Yajman.
- The best muhurta ( Hindu calendar time) preferable for the chanting of the Santan Gopal Mantra is during Shukla paksha (New Moon), further as prescribed by the Vedic Pundits performing the puja/ japam as suitable to the couples name, nakshatra, tithi, gotra, etc.
The sacred Mantras: Some of the powerful mantras of Lord Santan Gopal
- This is the Santan Gopal mantra, which has the prospects of bestowing the devotee with offspring (children).
- ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं ग्लौं देवकीसुत गोविन्द वासुदेव जगत्पते देहि मे तनयं कृष्ण त्वामहं शरणं गतः ।
- Om Shreeng Hreeng Kleeng Glaung Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehi Me Tanayam Krishn Tvaamaham Sharanam Gatah
- This mantra is supposed to be the Santan Prapti Mantra (Child begetting chant), beneficial for getting good knowledgeable children in the family.
ॐ नमो भगवते जगत्प्रसूतये नमः ।
Om Namo Bhagavate Jagatprasutaye Namah
- This is the Shri Krishna Mantra for Santan Prapti (begetting a child), by chanting this mantra one can please the divine Santan Gopal/ Bala Gopal or Ladoo Gopal, and for sure get the blessings for parenthood is granted.
ॐ क्लीं गोपालवेषधराय वासुदेवाय हुं फट स्वाहा ।
- Om Kleeng Gopalveshadhaaraay Vaasudevaay Hum Phat Swahaa
- Note: However, as per our Vedic Dharma Shastra practice, women on their monthly period days should avoid the chanting of these mantras. If done, one will not get desired results, hence should be avoided for sure.
- Santan Gopal Puja-Hawan/ Yagya & Putrakaameshti Homam/ Yagya
- Vedic Pundits with proper sankalp for the couple perform the Santan Gopal Hawan. The priests performing the yagya will chant upon the moola mantra of Lord Santan Gopal, i.e., Shri Krishna.
- Putrakaameshti Homam/ yagya is devoted to Lord Maha Vishnu. The knowledge of this yagya by Lord Vishnu was granted to Sanath Kumars.
- Atharvana Veda too prescribes this Putrakameshti yagya for childless couples.
- Putrakameshti Homam/ yagya is mentioned in the Suta Samhitha.
- As mentioned in the Vedic scriptures, Rishi Singhara Muni advised to help King Dasharath to perform the Putrakameshti yagya and with the result, Lord Rama was born. Hence it is believed to be the remedy for childless couples, who perform this puja to be blessed with a child
- Putrakameshti Homam/ yagya justifies all paternally inherited doshas and the couple is blessed with healvthy life
|Language Preference :||Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi|
|Country of Manufacture :||India|
|Sold By :||Boon And Blessings Pvt Ltd|
|Brand :||Online Path Puja|
|Purpose :||Pregnancy, For Getting Child, Happy Life, Blessings|
|Deity :||Krishan ji|