Shree Katyayani Yantra
Katyayani is the sixth form of Goddess Durga. Rishi Katyayan performed hard penance to get blessed with Paramba as his daughter, subsequently she descended as his daughter and is known as Katyayani. Katyayani yantra is a very powerful yantra and helps in getting the divine blessings of the goddess. This yantra is beneficial for those who are willing to get married but due to parental non-acceptance they are unable to get married or any interference.
Shree Katyayani Yantra Sthapana Vidhi:
- Clean your body and meditate to cleans your mind
- Find a place in your house where you can sit east facing. Mostly in your puja room
- Light a lamp or incense stick and lay flowers
- Open the yantra and place it on the deity of the Yantra or your Isht devata
- Take some water and using a leaf sprinkle on yourself and then on the yantra.
- Meditate about the Lord and seek his blessing and make your wishes.
Significance: Shree Katyayani yantra is very powerful yantra and must be placed in the house if one is seeking removal of any interference in their marriage. This puja should be done early in the morning.
Our Shree Katyayani yantra is original and 100% beneficial. Our materials are tested and sourced from the authentic vendor.
You can place online order with us and it will reach your home directly. Click on buy button and fill your details.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.